Florence sightseeing tour and Accademia Gallery!
An incredible panoramic view of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo.
Duration: 3 hours and 15 minutes
Start: 09:00 AM
This discovery tour begins from one of the most beautiful and romantic spots in the world:PIAZZALE MICHELANGELO, where you can drink in the sights and historic panorama of Florence lying before your eyes.
The tour continues inside theACCADEMIA GALLERY, famous for its David of Michelangelo, the unfinished works of art Prigioni, San Matteo, la Pietà di Palestrina and other masterpieces by the great artist.
The tour ends with a stroll through the historic streets of the city to arrive inPIAZZA DUOMO, where you will learn the secrets of Giotto’s Bell Tower, and discover the beauty of the Baptistery with its golden, bronze doors (including the famous Porta del Paradiso). Last but not least, there is the breathtaking Cathedral.
- Professional guide
- Visit to Piazzale Michelangelo by fully-fitted GTcoach
- Accademia Gallery skip the line ticket
- Walking tour
- Earphones for bigger groups
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- English, Spanish, French and German are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in any other language, a minimum of 6 pax is required.