Florence sightseeing tour and Uffizi gallery
An incredible panoramic view of Florence from the Etruscan village of Fiesole and its hills.
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Start: 02:30 PM
From Florence we cruise along the tree-lined roads to reach the beautiful Etruscan-Roman village of FIESOLE, withstunning views of Florence and the Arno Valley.
Heading back to the city we drive along the famous Lungarni (on the Arno riverbank) to reach the Basilica di SANTA CROCE and its historic Square. After admiring the palaces we walk up to PIAZZA DELLA SIGNORIA, the unique heart of the city’s social life, to admire the architecture of PALAZZO VECCHIO and the famous statues of Loggia de’ Lanzi.
The tour finishes inside the UFFIZI GALLERY, where you can stand and admire the unique Renaissance masterpieces of the great Italian artists: Leonardo, Giotto, Michelangelo, Botticelli and Raphael…(the list is never-ending!). You can stay inside the museum for as long as you please even after the guided tour is over.
- Professional guide
- Visit to Fiesole by fully-fitted GT coach
- Uffizi Gallery skip the line ticket
- Walking tour
- Earphones for bigger groups
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- English, Spanish, French and German are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in any other language, a minimum of 6 pax is required.