Tuscan cooking class and San Lorenzo market
Always wanted to cook real Italian food? Well, this is for you.
Duration: 5 hours and 30 minutes
Start: 09:00 AM
Experience first-hand the tastes of Tuscany! Don’t miss this chance to learn the secrets of our cuisine by cooking your own meal!
A qualified chef will help you to prepare a mouth-watering Tuscan menu in a cosy kitchen. Our class begins inside SAN LORENZO MARKET, where you can buy and taste the ingredients for your lunch while wandering by the produce-packed stands.
Then it’s into the KITCHEN and a hands-on experience of preparing typical dishes: from the appetizer to the dessert, everything based on authentic Tuscan products. This is an once-in-a-lifetime experience! At the end of the lesson you cansavour the fruits of your work, as well as tasting the excellent regional wine.
- Visit of the Central market of Florence with our Chefs
- Food and local products tasting
- Cooking lesson with famous local Chefs
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Lunch with Wine Tasting (2 glasses of wine)
- Graduation Certificate
- Booklet with recipes
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Please note that when the Central Market is closed (on Sundays and bank holidays), a special introduction and extra tastings at the cooking class location will substitute instead.